Sunday, July 20, 2014

Streaming Let No Man Write My Epitaph Online

Let No Man Write My Epitaph (1960)Let No Man Write My Epitaph (1960)iMDB Rating: 7.2
Date Released : 1 October 1960
Genre : Drama
Stars : Burl Ives, Shelley Winters, James Darren, Jean Seberg. In this sequel to "Knock On Any Door", the residents of a Chicago tenement building band together to insure that the son of Nick Romano does not follow in his father's footsteps...to the electric chair." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

In this sequel to "Knock On Any Door", the residents of a Chicago tenement building band together to insure that the son of Nick Romano does not follow in his father's footsteps...to the electric chair.

Watch Let No Man Write My Epitaph Trailer :

Review :

Let No Man Write My Epitaph

With the recent death of Shelley Winters, all the principals in this movie are now gone, with the exception of Montalban. Having looked it up, I had forgotten what a fine cast it had, including the surprise of Ella Fitzgerald playing a heroin-addicted blues singer. Sadly, although this was a remake of a previous film, this great film could not be remade or even updated for today's market---simply because our society has changed to where the story in this picture (compelling as it is) would no longer be something people would consider important or even divisive. This plot could not even make the producers of Jerry or Maury take notice. Still, this picture will always be one of my two or three personal all-time favorites, and I will recommend it to anyone who reads these words I write: This is greatness that Hollywood can create...when it really wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment