Friday, July 11, 2014

Streaming The Cow and I Online

The Cow and I (1959)The Cow and I (1959)iMDB Rating: 7.2
Date Released : 16 December 1959
Genre : Comedy
Stars : Fernandel, Pierre-Louis, Ellen Schwiers, Ingeborg Schöner
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

In 1942, a French prisonner of war in Germany decide to escape to France using a cow hold by a lunge as a decoy. He cross all Germany in this way.

Watch The Cow and I Trailer :

Review :

A forgotten classic

This film by Henri Verneuil showed Fernandel in one of his best roles. Today he is still funny as a cheeky but down-to-earth man with simple needs who is dragged into impossible situations. This is an out-of-the-ordinary "love story" between a man and and a stubborn cow (the animal of course, nothing offensive let me reassure you) called Marguerite...I like the twist at the end after all their little adventures.

Charmingly dated but worth seeing again if you are feeling a bit nostalgic !

No comments:

Post a Comment