Monday, March 31, 2014

Streaming Tomorrow Is My Turn (1960) Online

Tomorrow Is My Turn (1960)Tomorrow Is My Turn (1960)iMDB Rating: 7.2
Date Released : 4 November 1960
Genre : Drama
Stars : Charles Aznavour, Nicole Courcel, Georges Rivière, Cordula Trantow. Following the defeat of France by Germany during WWII, two French soldiers are taken to a German farm as forced laborers. In the ensuing years they become deeply involved in the lives of their captors." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Following the defeat of France by Germany during WWII, two French soldiers are taken to a German farm as forced laborers. In the ensuing years they become deeply involved in the lives of their captors.

Watch Tomorrow Is My Turn Trailer :

Review :

great story beautifully realized

As a teacher and serious student of film, I regard Passage du Rhin among the dozen best films I've ever seen. It is sad that it is no longer available to us. Fortunately in the years it was available on 16mm I was able to show it often to classes and small groups. I became so familiar with the film I could passably re-write the screen play.

No comments:

Post a Comment