Monday, March 24, 2014

Streaming Tom Thumb and Little Red Riding Hood (1962) Online

Tom Thumb and Little Red Riding Hood (1962)Tom Thumb and Little Red Riding Hood (1962)iMDB Rating: 4.9
Date Released : 2 February 1965
Genre : Comedy, Family, Fantasy, Horror, Musical
Stars : María Gracia, Cesáreo Quezadas 'Pulgarcito', José Elías Moreno, Manuel 'Loco' Valdés. Follow up to Caperucita y sus tres amigos. Caperucita, the Wolf and the Ogre are captured by the Witch Queen, accused of treason by the Vampire. Caperucita, followed by a host of old and new characters begin the adventure to rescue their friends." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Follow up to Caperucita y sus tres amigos. Caperucita, the Wolf and the Ogre are captured by the Witch Queen, accused of treason by the Vampire. Caperucita, followed by a host of old and new characters begin the adventure to rescue their friends.

Watch Tom Thumb and Little Red Riding Hood Trailer :

Review :

I was equally terrified and fascinated by this movie

I saw this movie with my dad when I was 4 years old. I'm 48 now, and I can honestly say that this is the most freaked out I have ever been by a movie. It gave me nightmares, yet there was still something deliciously appealing about the movie. The stark contrast between the innocence of Little Red Riding Hood and the hideous Carrot Head monster. The lilting melody of "Give a little whistle". Within the social context of the Fab Four, Russians in space, and the tragic Kennedy assassination, this movie confirmed both my hopes and my fears: Anything was possible. I have tried to locate this movie without success, which is probably a good thing since neither of my daughters have inherited my love of scary movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment