Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Streaming The Big Gamble (1961) Online

The Big Gamble (1961)The Big Gamble (1961)iMDB Rating: 5.6
Date Released : 25 July 1961
Genre : Action, Comedy, Drama
Stars : Stephen Boyd, Juliette Gréco, David Wayne, Gregory Ratoff." />
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Watch The Big Gamble Trailer :

Review :

Brilliant.

I love this movie though I was very young when it was made and did not see it at the time. I thought it was fantastically well made. Very well acted by entire cast. But star of the film was the young boy Davey. I wonder what happened to the actor who played him, Fergal Stanley . Did he become a professional actor ? I imagine he is highly successful in his chosen field. Does anyone know did he make other films If so I would love to know. Top marks, highly recommended. Would love to hear others views on this and other films made around the same time with a similar theme that would be of interest and appeal to someone who loved The Big Gamble

No comments:

Post a Comment